1. With passion and commitment to the development of financial inclusion.
2. PhD in Economics, Finance, Social Science, Statistics, and other related areas. Master with relevant working experience. Oversea education or research background is an advantage.
3. Solid knowledge about Economics, Finance or Policy. Good understanding to Digital Finance industry.
4. Strong analysis and report writing capability. Good skill and knowledge at quantitative research methodology such as Econometrics and Statistics.
5. Excellent experience in project plan,organization and quality control, and be capable of conducting research independently.
6. Good communication and team work skills
7. Native Speaking and writing in Chinese is mandatory. Excellent research paper writing, speaking and reading skill in English is required;
8. Good at one of the data analysis software such as SAS, Stata, SPSS, R or Eview.